Wednesday 24 August 2005

stupid mistake?

Wat a bad day i ahd today.. such a borign day...they keep makign me jeles n then i guess that they succeeded in doing so..and then, i terdelete my whole inbox.. i thought i am going to delete the sent items but accidentally...i was blur that time...haiz...just received a dozen of cute messages...have not read most of it ... all lost...cause of my itchy thumb..haiz..all i can is just sigh... had a bad feeling this morning that if im not careful today, i’m going to delete my inbox...haiz...my bad feeling were true...

btw..yesterday was in fact a great day for me...went cycling...with s ping... she went with her motor n me with my bike...we went to see houses in stw...haha...its a great eye opening experience...haha... actually plan to see only one house but we end up looking for alot ppl’s houses..haha

No comments: