Monday 2 January 2006

skol..

Haiz.. tml start skol edi..cant believe that..today stil can relax at home..haven started doing my forn 4 moral folio oso..haiz..laziness overtakes me..haha..skol is tml n i still dunno where is my tie, my badge, my uniform, my bag n stuff.. haiz.. don really look forward to a new skol year so soon..i hope that theres more time for me to play..

My new year resolution

  1. study lar.. don be so lazy edi..spm coming d le..
  2. complete each n every hwork
  3. stay focused (this is hard)
  4. understand add math
  5. complete all the projects in time(including the f4 wan)
  6. mati mati oso must get the car license (i hope)
  7. be nice to my brother(see first lar)
  8. mengurangkan masa online..
  9. try to keep everything above in mind.. haha...

i reallly hope i can keep those things in mind..usually, i will forget all the resolutions in just 2 days..haha..haiz..see the tution timetable oso pening edi..tuesday and thursday got 3 tutions in a row..where got time to rest..hope i can bertahan lar..

..im so clumsy.. i spilled water in the living room one day..and the next day, i spilled mee sup in da hospital.. haiz...sia sia onli bring so far...lucky din kena scolding..hehe

went for hiking in lumut for the first time in my life ystd.. i thought i can finish it. But then.. walk half way onli kenot continue d.. haiz.. im such a failure..haiz...

2006 is gonna be tough for me..first its spm.. then today.. bad news..i kena halau from my room..haiz..have to sleep in a room wit no air cond for the rest of the year..i dunno if i can stand it..i cant sleep without air cond..haiz..but one thing that is good is..the comp is in this room..yay..actually, i voluntered to sleep here..at least its better than sleeping wit some1 else rite? Haha..

till now, im still not ready for skol.. have to wake up early .. haiz..

No comments: