Wednesday 30 May 2007

after a few months of no coffee .. now i start to have coffee again.. haiz.. had two cups today. one in the morning and one in the afternoon.. but.. coffee prove to be no effect on me again.. i slept from 2 something till 4 something.. haiz.. my mid year.. omg.. if i see de date i would think that still got alot more time.. but when i count the days, i realise that i only have about 18 more days to go.. thats less than 3 weeks.. omg.. so i tried studyin.. but.. as usual, i fall asleep..haiz.. i ponteng-ed the afternoon class and came back early, hoping that i can at least read up a lil.. i told my mum i had no class.. but she eventually found out that i ponteng.. lol.. but, haiz.. even if i read, i cant remember whatever i read lei.. im so doomed.. may not be updating lately, exams coming and.. due to the school holiday, my bro is conquering the computer and the tv. for example, today. i came back at bout 10.. he was playing his ps2... then after i had my breakfast, i went upstairs. then when i went out to fetch my mum, he was maple-ing.. then after lunch i went upstairs...and i woke up 4something, i saw him on ps2 again.. lol.. crazy fella...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, study hard for exams. A cup of coffee a day makes no harm for health. Good blog, keep it up. Link to me. www.HoneySweetHeart.com ~free tips on dating and friend search.