Thursday 24 May 2007

i so damn dead... someone just kill me pls.. dun wanna suffer anymore...

just remembered that i have IT test tomorrow..what the fuck..din buy disket cause i thought still got time...suddenly remember..shit lar..and when i tried to kaji thru de database....suddenly mum saw something on my bro's phone.. and had been naggin non stop till now.. well, stop for a while.. then continue...then stop for a second.. and continue again...shit lar...haiz.....im not upstairs somemore...nad they're behind me somemore...damnit...i pantang ppl raise de voice and scold ppl wan lei....make me takda mood to even see thru the stupdi database also lar...preparing to fail my test tml lar..damn it...now, im just gonna stop and off everything and go to sleep and forget evething that has happen.. i hate my life here... hate it so damn fucking much... if im not here... im sure it'll be better in some ways..
fuck!

now, gonna go to bed and try to sleep..
dunno can sleep anot..worrying bout tml test and also bout what just happen...

i seriously hate this place lar...

wish me luck tml ya... wish i get at least passing marks... cause this time de test consist 10% for my finals...

tata

No comments: