Sunday 26 August 2007

i feel that not many people will understand how i feel about studying here. yea. altho many of my friends are studying the same thing as me, but, they too, do not understand how it is staying here.

i am lucky that i am staying with my parents here.
no need to wash my own baju, got people to wash the dishes...no need to say bout food cause everyday also buy from outside wan...

my friends in kl are lucky that they get to see each other everyday.
even if they dont, they can always think that they are a bus ride away from each other..


the friends back in sitiawan are so damn lucky that they're still staying at home..
own bed, own territory at home, everything still stays pretty much the same i assume...

friends in penang are lucky that they get to still stay at home and also go to college...
no comment...

my grandparents sure doesnt understand how i hated staying here..
to them, study means study...
u can still study without friends...
lol..what a wrong statement..
whatever..
talking to them about how i hated staying here and no one from sitiawan will be so damn stupid to choose to study here is a total waste of time...


anyways... if u dont really understand how it feel like staying in a strange land without getting to see people that u really know for years and years...or how it feel like still staying in a military camp altho im not at home...
pls dun say that u understand me...

...

just voicing out my frustration...............

No comments: