Friday 31 August 2007

wtf...
its merdeka day and i haven had my merdeka yet in any way.
what the fuck...
i damn hate sharing my things lor..
now, to me, MERDEKA means having my own space, not force to do something i dont want to, and i want to live my life.
what the fuck..
staying here is reallu fucking stupid wan lor..
no going out at all..
night or day....
why??
tak de kaki.. mau pergi mana???
im living my life up to people's expectation...
i have no choice of my own.
i cannot decide for myself.
i onli can do whatever they says...
hey, my time is so limited but then, i haven lived my life yet.
what the fuck...
i want my SPACE...
give me some space...i need fresh air...

my biggest hope and dream now is to go to Aussie, finish my whatever fucking studies, get a job, PR, and get an apartment there.. all for myself...
living here, makes me feel like a slow suicide...
im slowly suffocating here...
i cant breath at all....
wtf....

why cant i DO whatever i want...
experience whatever that is there...
even if i make mistakes, its ok cause i will be able to learn from there..
wtf...
pls dun control my life...
im not ur robot...
i just wanna be myself...


living a life like that,
makes me feel that its really suffering...

i want to sleep, so just let me sleep.
why turn on the damn lights?

life is so damn unfair,
so damn stupid
so damn bored...

No comments: