Monday 10 September 2007

Everything around me is so superbly fine…
My life is just so great….

My laptop isn’t working properly,
Msn not working,
Mozilla keep lagging,
Problems shutting dowm,
My overdue assignments pile up higher than mount kinabalu,
Psychology,
Economics,
My trials is like a few days away and I’m busy doing something else,
Worrying,
Panicking,
Wondering how to settle something stupid,
I got a stupid saman from that stupid thirsty-for-kopi-o-kau-kau-blue-uniform guy,
Who thinks he so great.
…….

Yea…
Saman me for not wearing seatbelt.
What the fuck…
Like you abide the rules???
What namawee sang in his rap songs are so damn true…
50 years of independence, and still like that…..
If you’re so damn thirsty for kopi-o,teh-tarik,roti-canai, go get it yourself with your own effort.

What the fuck….




if u want it, just tell me, i'll give the $$ u want...
how i know whether u want or dunt want??
lol
wtf...
just say it and we both benifit...
u get the $$, i get to clear my name....
wtf....
stupid...

No comments: