Wednesday 16 January 2008

hehehe

tried to get online last night but i couldnt so i blogged it in my laptop.
didnt have it in my pendrive so i couldnt post it here today.
chit!!

whatever..


and today, i realised something.

WHY AM I SO GOOD AT DAY DREAMING?
WHY DO I DAY DREAM LIKE 24-7??
WHY???


THE ANSWER!!!


this is because i grow up alone. altho i have a brother but we dont live together so practically, i grow up like an only child.
i have no siblings to disturb me or play with me.
i spend most of my time by myself when i am at home.
what did i do with so much time by myself??

==DAYDREAM==

THUS, over the years, i mastered the day dreaming skill!!


hahahha....
got hypothesis and conclusion to my unofficial research...
should smack myself cause it took me 18 years and 6 months to get the answer.

hmm.....


-----*
i am so bored lor.. supposed to study..
but then.. this library is too comfy so i tend to fall asleep!
chit!!




bye bye

2 comments:

chocolate@pple said...

no wonder i'm good at day dreamin also~!
thanks for figurin it out for me also
haha~

żħї~qїňg said...

hahah...

*high 5*

no prob..glad i can help...