Sunday 20 January 2008

nightmare

I had a very bad dream last night. I dreamt of him getting married. The wedding date is 9/8. If I’m not mistaken. When I got to know about that news, I had no response. I don’t feel anything. I don’t feel sad, and obviously I am not happy for him. I remember myself saying, why her? Why did he choose her? Why not ‘A’? ‘A’ is so much better than her.

Maybe I was jealous?

There’s much more little stories in my dream.

I remember feeling quite down for a few days. I don’t know what the hell am I doing. I just cant concentrate to whatever I was doing at that time.

Why on earth did I dream of him getting married?

Hmmm… I wonder…

The news of him getting married did reached a lot people. It was quite unexpected. Not a single person knows that he’s dating someone. And then out of the blue, there’s this invitation in your mailbox.

*blA BLA BLA*

if one day this dream really do came true……..









ok this is kind of a CRAP but then, i just cant imagine the day he announce he's getting married.

No comments: