Saturday 16 February 2008

he asked some of his frens to come over tonight.
but cancled it at the very last minute..
only one couple showed up..hahhaha

all coming over to play cards and gamble a lil..
he ajak me to join them for the play cards and gambling session..
and he say he will pay whatever amount i lose..
lol..
better dun wan..

winning RM3 during CNY is just ok for me edi..
dun wan to start my year with losing money..
hahaha..

and..
this is the very first year i actually gambled during cny..

=p..

3 comments:

AwSP said...

gamble la not ur money also..
eh u meant cancel it after onli one couple turn out?

żħї~qїňg said...

oh no
before they came also he tell me he cancel edi.
hahah.

dun wan la. not my money. but if i lose. still me losing ma. not good sign
ahhaha

AwSP said...

ooo...

haha..ya true also