Tuesday 6 May 2008

its full of crap so dun read if u are not crappy lol...

i have so much to say i dunno where to start omgg..

firstly, i have finished my esl on time..thank god..
secondly, i just lose my driver..meaning i have to start driving myself to college again tomorrow..
i have been really dependent on him, so i am now super lazy to actually wake up and drag myself out of bed and then drive to coll..
thirdly, i realise i had made a big big mistake and wasted an xtra of 3000 bucks..sighh...i am alrd feeling guilty, so stop making me more guilty laaa.. ishhhh...
forth, i have panda eyes, due to the two weeks of waking up super early and leaving house at 6.30am...i realise somethinglorr... the journey from me house to coll is about 20 minutes when there is less car..
sighhh...i have so much to study and so much to do but i just cant get myself started howwwww... and i am reallly slacking in class... even in legals, which i have been listening for the past 4 months, and now, i just find myself not able to concentrate..omgggg...and i actually failed all my other tests..damnit larrr..sighhh..

-------------------------------------------------------*

for some reasons i dont know, i feel like slapping her sometimes for the things she do and the things she say...omg who the fucking hell she think she is?? the queen of the world? fucking bitch...stop acting like u care la...u dont .. fuck u bitch

-----------------------------------------------------*
lol..

i find this guy funny for some reason..heheh


me: erm, im in class now so can u call my uncle to confirm with him??
d: who's ur uncle?? i dont know ur uncle...
me: 019-xxxxxxx *talks reallly fast and really soft*
d: hold on hold on........talk slower please...
me: *repeats the number* his name is L...
d: errr...can ur uncle speak english?? cause i dont know chinese...
me: *walaoeh of cux he knows laaa* ya ya he knows
d: bla bla bla
me: k thanks bubbye..


then my uncle, lagi cute...

L: just now D call me edi
me: ok ok
L: he indian right?? i think he's indian laaa
me: mana i tau lei.. i haven meet him before..lol

at night, when i finally got to met him in person...turns out he's not indian... hhahaha...

i don't know why but i find this guy funny and talks alot... sales ppl... lol...
mayb de way he talks...hahaha...

and after that, we went to see some stw-ians...
lol....had tuna sandwich which is the right choice cause the curry mee there was tasteless..hahahah

No comments: