Sunday 4 May 2008

kena tag, and now i tag

the rules:-
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

this girl, Jun Nee, tagged me..lol at least i hv something to do..hahah.



Random Facts about Tze:

1. i LOVE to sleep, if i can i want to sleep and dream all i want without bothering to wake up on time, whatsoever.

2. i say WHATEVER when i know i cant win. lol..and also when i cant decide on A or B... so i say, WHATEVER, ANYTHING, SUI BIAN, CINCAI LAAA

3. i HATE to cut my nails.. lazy laaa...this is why my nails are super long sometimes and also, my frequent visit to bilik disiplin is due to the same reason... LONG NAILS.. lol

4. i HATE presentations..i cant talk in front of people..i sked!!

5. nice food are irresistible...cheese baked rice @ kim gary, SR cakes, tom yam noodles, laksa, curry mee, omg omg omg

6. i HATE ACCOUNTS ALOT..its just not my thing...& i took it bcuz i had no choice.. now stop asking why am i doing something i hate...

7. i have little patience at times, short attention span all the time and also i suffer memory loss occasionally.. lol.. i've lose my temper at some hypermarket once this year, cause they're so DUMB..

8. i am still not sure where should i go, what should i do...i have no direction in my life..

& now, i TAG:

1. Tiffany
2. Lay Chuy
3. Cynthia
4. Sheng Ping
5. Yuan Zhou
6. Winnie
7. Huey Ping
8. Jyh Min




ps: i dreamt bout me screwing up my malay presentation on monday...ishhhh

2 comments:

Winnie Chong said...

Haha can I do it after my mid-years?

żħї~qїňg said...

hahha yes u can, do it anytime when u are free...hahha as long as u do it.. but whatever... lol...