Monday 7 July 2008

070708

**-----------------------------------------------------**
kylie draws something on my paper.
kylie: tze, guess what is this..
i looked and thinked
me: errr i dont know la
kylie: guess and see la
me: err.. i really dont know leh
kylie: its "Onion Ring" =)
me: -__-""""

she alrready burst into laughter as soon as she said onion ring..
lol...
it all happened in econs
**-------------------------------------------------**

today seems a little very musical to me..
and very wuliao and ki siao

two mcDs in one day




*ai shi wu gu de feng zhen
ba zhe jui zai hu de ren
jing yi shi
wo hai zai
ju ding yi ge ren liu lang*

*wo ke yi
pei ni chu kan xin xin*

*yi chi fei
fly away
yi chi chu xuan zhao mei li de shi jie*

*wo yao kan jien ni mei li de xiao,
ru guo ni yao kuai le jiu da shen jiao
ba peng you suai diao
fang nao dou wang diao*

& so on... lol

No comments: