Friday 8 August 2008

graduated from P

Hey, I am now a full license holder.
=)

i know i am one of the latest, but then, NO MORE P!!!

i searched far and wide, high and low for a JPJ office here in Selangor...
asked here and there for directions, but no one knows how to get there...


Aug 7, i said, haiya, die die also i have to do tomorrow...i want my license have 08.08.2008
Aug 8, my uncle brought me there, during my two hours break in the morning...

Everything done less than 10 minutes, including waiting for my turn..

on the way there, my uncle was saying, "i'm sure tonight u will take down the P sticker edi..dont take down la..if u put P people will siam u one, dun need u siam people"

SWT!!

Anyway, here's the pics



"P"





No "P"




this is how i look like after i renewed my license =)




in the evening, after my tuition class, we walked all the way to the other end of ss15 to buy 4D..
lol..tak kena pun..sia sia we walk so far..walaoeh..know earlier i'll just drive there..
hehehhe....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yalar tu, tak payah show show! LOLX

żħї~qїňg said...

saat yg gembira mesti dikongsi bersama ahhaha

Winnie Chong said...

Congrats! Haha you got it like, one year after I got mine? Haha just teasing around, don't be angry.

żħї~qїňg said...

aiyah... i lama sikit ma.. cause dun have motor license hahah...