Wednesday 6 August 2008

totally random

when laaaa....

can the money drop from sky????


------------*

I need to:

:::#1:::

Take Control of my LIFE.

Instead of letting things taking control of my life, I HAVE to DECIDE.

:::#2:::

Voice out.

Speak. Talk. Open the mouth.

:::#3:::

Change.

One of my weaknesses is that I do not change although I know it is time to change. Even people who doesn’t know me, they think that I do not really accept changes.

So, change.

Before its too late.

:::#4:::

Know that nothing will last forever.

The dream that night taught me that, sweet moments only last for FIVE seconds, then its back to reality.

:::#5:::

Aim.

“Aim for the stars”, some people say.

“When you believe you can, then you can”

But, I have no faith that I can… =(





No comments: