Wednesday 31 December 2008

last post of 2008

This may or may not be the last post of this year.

Time passed very quickly, and in six more months, I won't be a "teen"ager anymore... I will be stepping into the twenties, and gosh its freaky... been on holiday since my last paper ended on Nov 18.

I do realise many of my ex-classmates will be starting Uni soon, and me, I still haven't decide on where to go and what to do...

I'm really taking my time this time round cause I've learnt my lesson.. I've been doing something that is not my choice for the past two years.. and those who knows me will know that I do not do things that I do not like.

It was partly the reason why i flunk my first year of SAM and got left behind.
I do not like my life being arranged by others. I want to take my time and have it my own way. But now, i had time and still I cant decide.

I'm afraid, what if i choose to go to Help Uni and then i start to regret my decision half way thru. what if i made the wrong choice. i can barely stand a year, and this is a decision that will take 4 years of my life. sighhh. life is hard and i hate making decisions. but i know however i hate it, i still have to do it. i listed a few courses that i might have interest in. but i cancelled out hospitality cause its something to do with management, mass comm because i cant talk and i cant write and if i were to take mass comm i shud have done the foundation in kdu last time. then the only subject left is psychology. what if i study psychology for 2 years, and then i regret my decision??

what if???
guess i have to decide soon anyway...


2008 kinda suck for me, and i hope 2009 will be a much better year, filled with hopes and dreams, and i hope that in 2009, i will finally do what i love doing the most, and have the most cheerful and helpful and caring and friendly classmates i ever get, and also, i hope that i do not fail any of my subjects but score as high as possible and also, love every subjects as the way it is(including anything with math..yuck)...

[to be continued if i had anything more to add]



anyway, i wish everyone best of luck in 2009,
hope that everything will go well in this new year,
good health and so on...
the past has gone and a new year is meant for a new beginning =)

for those in the last months or days in teens, no worries laaaa...
20 oni ma.. no big deal one...heheheh...
ohmygosh i got less than SIX more months left...
ishhhhhhhhhh



No comments: