Thursday 26 May 2011

Making Decisions

I don't know about you, but i truly dislike making decisions. Even simple choices like want to eat this or that is difficult for me to decide. first because its food and i generally love food and that made making decision harder, and second, i just cant decide. 


even for assignment, although i have alot of time to finish it, but i still wait till the last minute because i simply cannot decide on  which topic to do. this is what happens when there are choices. having choices is a good thing, but for me, its just like a nightmare to me... 


i hate it when people ask me to think of what to eat (which happens all the time when im at home), because i just cant think on the spot and tell u the answer. o.o maybe thats why i have only a few 'favourite' places only. because i dun like to think and make decision and i just end up going to places that i know and is convenient. O.o

No comments: