Wednesday 9 May 2007

aDAYtoREMEMBER

i told wx
"eh
later ah
something sure happen wan
i now very tired lar
and hungry also
din eat lunch mar"
true enuf,
something did happen.
but its not a big thing like what i expected.
for once in my life in penang,
i accidentally knock someone's kelisa.
but..
lucky nothing happen to it.
if not
kena bayar duit
mampus oh...
bayar duit edi kena marah lagi teruk...
ok
it is really MY fault.
I am the ONE to blame.
lol
hahahah.
but..
what a 'cute' experience.
hmmm.
but..
very malu lei.
opposite my coll is st georges.
and someone was waiting for his daughter there.
and then...
he saw what i did..
and ...
he laugh like a hyena..
actually he just laugh
he's evil.
laugh in front of me.
the worst is..
i noticed he laugh at me.
damnit.
and bhind me.
so many car.
hope they dunno what actually happen lo
if not,
they also will laugh
ish.. where to hide my face o?
so damn memalukan...
haiz..
one of my "wonderful" experience in college so far..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can assure you that the car behind saw wat happen...
hahahahahahahaha~
thank god i put on my seatbelt after that...
if not, god knows what will happen sumore

żħї~qїňg said...

"i can assure you that the car behind saw wat happen... "
i know i know... very memalukan....


"thank god i put on my seatbelt after that...
if not, god knows what will happen sumore "

what do u mean by that??
u mean...
that 'small incident' happen coz u dun put seatbelt??
hah!
its ur fault then...
lol...

żħї~qїňg said...

hahahha....
why mercedes..
why cant be an audi??
or a bmw??
or a jaguar...
or anything else...

hishiko said...

lol...