Sunday 3 June 2007

I AM HERE TO ANNOUNCE........ I HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE A 2 YEAR BREAK FROM THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS, I WANT TO THANK ALL THOSE WHO ENJOYED MY MUSIC AND MY VOICE, TRULY FROM MY HEART I AM THANKFUL. AS FOR THE FUTURE, I DONT KNOW WHERE I'LL BE, WHAT I'LL DO, BUT I DO KNOW ITS THAT I WILL REMEMBER THE TIMES WE SHARED TOGETHER. DO TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER AND ALWAYS REMEMBER " LOVE AND PEACE " ... ha ha ha joking la...

taken from, Gary's blog.

i
copied that from chaw ge's blog. oh my..
i was back in my hometown when i heard this.
Friday night.
damn tired cause went back at night.
and then, just as i wanted to close my eyes and sleep, sp sms me ans say something bout Gary's blog. big news.
out of curiosity, i asked her whether its good or bad news.
she told me the title is 'time for me to stop'.
like many of his fans, i freak out and then i couldn't sleep.
'he cant stop! no he's just kidding..'
luckily, he was kidding..
cei...make me cant sleep that night..
haiz...
onli managed to sleep at 1 or 2 something in the morning cause im too tired.
then, i woke up at 7.30am ...
haiz.. dah biasa wake up early everyday.. so wan sleep till late also kenot..
haiz..

nothign much ghappen on saturday... went out for breakfast with frens today... so so long din see them edi lei...

im tired. tomorrow is the deadline for the psychology learning report. i haven touched anything yet.. dunno how to die tml.. hope i can find some time to do it and pass up tml lar..dun feel like doing it now.. i'll give a whole lot of excuse.

btw.. soemthing stupid happen today.. as i was watching csi, my bro suddenly cahnge the channel... he say is ' for a while'.. then i asked him how long.. he say... 2 hours.. damnit... 2 hours is a while? lol.. IDIOT!

No comments: