Monday 13 August 2007

Monday BLuesss.....

finally, i got my baby lappy ystd at the pc fair in SP(sungai petani, not seberang perai)..
its just a small fair.. but got that quite cheap...
now, I'm afraid whether it's original or ciplak version anot lar...
whatever, waiting for it to arrive..
and I'm expecting something to go way wrong(yes, i really do)...
why??
went to look for lappy... then found one that has everything i wanted..
but then... when asked about what's the operating system, they say, " whatever operating system u want"... hmmm.. sounds fishy.....
then went around to seee and look.. but.... the other brands are ugly and their offer not as good as asus...so i decided to get it...
when i was paying, that Asus sales person told me that the software and the windows they use is the CIPLAK version...
damn it..
then, i told them i want an original version of windows, they seem like reluctant to give it to me for some stupid reason...
trust me, i almost ki siao and shouted in front of those ppl...
damn stupid sales ppl.. lol......
keep telling me its not worth it to get a genuine windows as I'm only a student, not doing a big business, bla bla bla.......
lol... its my damn prinsip ok?
I HATE THE WORD "PIRATED" AND I WONT USE ANYTHING "CIPLAK" UNLESS I DO NOT HAVE ANY CHOICE!
in the end, i have to pay RM300 more just to get a new Windows...
FINE!
" I DONT CARE HOW MUCH I PAY FOR IT AS LONG AS I GET A GENUINE WINDOWS>>"
and then, i said something more harsh...
and those ppl were numb.. chit!!!
lol... lets forget bout those leng chai(s)....


>>>>>fast forward>>>>>

this morning is kinda bored... Cynthia, Yen Loo, Tiff didnt come for the class this morning... so, i am alone... *sob sob*
and then, in the IT class, haiz...
MissV did the capture screen thingy...
for my IT project...
and OMgosh....
i was suppose to be the second person...
but something went wrong with the first person..
so, i am the first person...
and then...
so paiseh lei....
i key in the data into my database, and it didnt work..
*starting to panic***
luckily, she do it again and everything went... just ok..
did some mistake, but that couldnt be re-do....
so.... whatever....
IT project>> ITS OVER!!!

and then, i was signing in to this blog...
then, the college someone came and "lectured" me about me drinking Milo in the IT lab..
hmm... that's my Monday morning..
later, i have to go to econs class...
ALONE...
again....haizzzzzzzz.....
i have a lil phobia to be alone in class...
hmm...
whatever..
hope... *fingers crossed***
she doesn't give any group work later and she'll be teaching... so, i wont be looking around for a group...


the end....

No comments: