Monday 24 September 2007

been 'very busy' for the past two days. hehehe... busy watching tv. i was so busy that i didnt even think about touching the comp... my laptop is supposed to be sent to the shop today.. but my dad forgot to bring it..so, i guess have to wait till tml...
yea im supposed to finish up my assignments this week... but without my laptop, i have no mood... lol thats just an excuse...
im supposed to continue studying too... since finals is so near too... but then... my exam just finished...more excuses...
haizzz.... EXCUSES and LAZY PEOPLE....
home alone... staring at the comp and the TV whole day...
missing my laptop and its colourful screen.....
haih!!!!!
i think... i cannot be too free... with totally nothing to do.. TV is not something to do.... i cant stop watching tv once i started...
everyone else is having and preparing for their exam this week.. so everyone is so busy.. GOOD LUCK !!


No comments: