Wednesday 26 September 2007

holiday & the dentist

What does HOLIDAY means in my dictionary?

Holiday

1doing absolutely nothing but still enjoying it

2doing nothing but still finds time pass very quickly

3sleeping late, waking up late or no sleep at all

4non-stop online and games and doing whatever shiet but nothing to do with school/college/work

5going out, lepaking, catching up with friends till late at night. If possible, till morning

6just enjoying it

*Decided to spend everyday lock in this house for the whole week. TV and Internet… time passed so quickly. It’s supposed to be bored. But I appeared busier than ever. I take forever to reply an SMS, I haven’t even started on all those movies in the harddisk. And its already WEDNESDAY!

See!!! How fast time passed. Movies after movies on HBO, endless hours on the net, jamming on O2JAM till I reach level 3, more TV…..

It feels like, its still MONDAY!! How can it be WEDNESDAY??

I should stop complaining and start doing what I promised to do.

Hehehe…

Should stop breaking promise for my own good for once.

---------*

Saturday 15th Sept….

Was eating something for lunch.

Then I felt part of my teeth came off.

I look in the mirror and saw a big hole.

It’s big because I say I can see it.

Penang was on the rainy spell that whole week.

Lazy wanna get out of the house.

Plus, my uncle and grandma coming over for a visit.

Lagi lazy wanna go out.

Oh ya, that day, I was breathing the same Penang air as Gary. LOL.

Sunday 16th Sept…

Doing nothing.

Didn’t join them for breakfast (brunch) cause I’m having my trials the day after.

And tis still raining… didn’t want to go out and get sick.

Nothing much.

Even tho its so close to trials, I did pretty much nothing. Fool around, walk here and there in the house (I’m not crazy, just bored) and all those shitty stuff….

Monday 17th Sept…

Went for my first paper…ESL

Thought I gonna be late for the exam.

Cause it was damn jammed on the bridge and also near Green Lane.

But ngam ngam sampai…

Then, after I went home, had lunch, went to dentist….

I hate going to the dentists…

My mum says he’s a good doctor…

But I say he’s …..(no words)

Doesn’t even have air cond in the room…

Sit/lie down at the chair, all I can see is the tools he’s holding and also KDK fan spinning.

Fine.

He drilled 3 holes in my mouth…

Oh ya. Did I mentioned?

He didn’t even have any gloves on…

I don’t know whether its supposed to be like this, but my previous dentist has her glove on…

Fine.

And the nurse/helper at the clinic, they are so …… ish… don’t know how to say la…

Fine.

RM75 for the tampal-ing of 3 gigi.

(sry my English sucks)

Saturday 22nd Sept…

5 days after I visited and tampal-ed the gigi…

One of it fell off.

wtf…

Not the whole gigi lar…

Just the part he tampal for me…

Was eating APPLE at the time…

Went back for another round of tampal-ing the gigi…

Wtf…

FIVE DAYS??

Oh ya…

One of the helper in the clinic is such a BITCH!

The doctor is really a nice person…

But she, that BITCH, is so not nice person…

She acts like she owns the place…

I can see it although I was half blinded by the bright light.

I thought it’s just me feeling this way…

But NOOOO…

My mum feels that way too…

Really, I wish I could slap her….

This is how much I hate that BITCH….

Look at her attitude….

Omgosh….

Tak tahan oh…

Walaoeh…

Monday 24th Sept…

I thought this year, I wont be playing lanterns alone anymore.

I grow up alone, played alone for 17 years already.

This year, I thought someone would play lantern with me..

But I am SOO WRONG>…

End up playing lanterns and candles alone…

Wtf…

Very boring wan you know…

So I just light up de lanterns and displayed it…

Next-door neighbour, Mak Cik, who obviously have no idea what is a lantern for, came and ask…

The look at her face is so cute…

Excited like a 3 year old wants a candy…

She asks how much is it and where did I get those…

And what is it for.

She also says its nice and asks whether she could use it for Hari Raya…

Me, I say its for moon cake festival, and not sure whether can be used for Hari Raya…I told her… maybe can…

Imagine lanterns during Hari Raya…

How cute…

No comments: