Sunday 7 October 2007

Just got my birthday present from mun synn and huey ping today. Haha. Late. But thanks a lot. Love it very much. It’s so cute. Serious! And its still in my car cause I don’t want to destroy it by putting it in my bag. I feel that I need to change my camera. Haven’t seen my camera for quite some time and now, I think something’s wrong with it. The physical got a bit damage lor. Damn tak syok. I want my own camera so that I don’t have to share it with anyone.

I just hate sharing my stuff so much. I don’t know whether I am the one who broke it or another person. At least, when it belongs to me and me alone, I know that I am the one at fault when something happens to it.

Went to sing hwei’s party just now. Walaoeh her house so damn big eh. And the kitchen, oh my… I have no words describe. Its nice. It’s the biggest kitchen I ever seen. I mean in a house. Serious. And her room, oh my… a blend of purple and white and other rainbow colours. Nice!! But its mainly white and purple or indigo. Whatver. I like!!!

I’m glad I went. Thought of skipping the party and watch tv at home. Cause there’s too many interesting stuff on TV and I simply cant part with it. Lol. Crap. K k. managed to catch up with my friends. Haven’t been seeing or talking to them since my holiday after my mid y ear exam. I think! The one I had together with sp. Su mei, ida, dennis, siew lee, po ling, shu mey, & bc were there. Managed to ‘korek’ some news from them. Hehehe. Kay poh!

And I saw my ex-senior-interactor and friend and ex-partner-supervisor there. Too bad didn’t manage to catch up with her. Talked a bit before I went off and promised to go back and talk to her. But then, heheheh… I was a bit late and she went off by the time I went to look for her. Oh well... guess its next time…

Oh ya. I had beer for the very first time. Yea. It’s my first time. Stop laughing. I’ve tasted and I don’t understand why some people love it. It’s bitter and not sweet. Don’t really hate it and don’t really love it. I’m surprised I’m not drunk. Hahaha. Maggie’s bro is like 11 this year. And he was gulping down those alcohol like water. We played one two som.. yea childish.. then the other game dunno call what. But also small kid play wan. Then tried spinning the beer bottle. Didn’t work. So we spin 100 plus bottle and played truth or dare. No one is up for the mood for dare. So all went for truth. Ran out of idea what to play and then finish up and leave. Hehehe.

Sing hwei was kissed by that small black dog in mr. ong’s house. That dog was hyper active. Then went to da chiang maggie in her car and then sat there talking till 11.30..

Omg.. I’m happy today. Get to see and talk to my friends. Make me miss those times we met in form 3. everyday he he ha ha only. Now, everyday worry bout studies and assignments.

No comments: