Monday 8 October 2007

ke-dulan-an

I feel very du lan lo today.

Du lan bout everything.

Stupid traffic jam.

Thought wanna go back sleep for a while.

But then some of the alarms ring every 5 minutes.

So cant sleep at all.

By the time I am able to close my eyes, my own alarm ring again…

Then went back to face the jam again.

I thought by that time, it wont be that jam anymore.

I was so damn wrong.

Still that jam but not as jam as morning.

Suan lar.

Memang late already.

Don’t wan go back already.

Then sampai class damn late. But not as late as tiff for econs class.

And.. today econs… me alone for most of the time..

Walaoeh

Very boring wan lei…

And then, back already…

Went to giant to grab something to eat…

Walaoeh… only two counters open… and those malays… wanna raya edi…

Buy so many things…

What the.

And I sms someone who I never sms before.

And guess what..

SHE NEVER REPLIED!!!

What the…

TWO SMS!!

TWO sms u know ah…

What the…

One before I sleep.. and then the other one after I wake up..

Shiet lar…

I so hate when people never reply me when I feel bored/dulan or when I ask something that is kinda important lor…

After wake up from sleep, turn on my lappie and then start to mess with itunes.

What the hell…

Copy all the song from my external harddisk and delete the songs from my comp.. cause I copied it in the itunes edi..

Then I turn on again after my dinner…

What the helll….

All the songs cant play..

Apparently, I need to do something…

So I deleted the whole list…

1190 plus songs and start all over again…

This time, I did the right thing.

But then…. This message come out…

“copying music failed. The file name is either invalid or too long”

What the!!!

There’s nothing wrong with the files ok…

I’m so damn DU LAN right now lor

No comments: