Tuesday 23 October 2007

i mau gi kl tengok rynn

Last Saturday, I asked my mum whether I can go to Yu Zhong’s concert. Not a big fan of him, but then… I have nothing to do in December . she said YES! IM SURPRISED! SHE SAID YES!!

Ok. I should learn not to trust whatever promise she gave. She loves breaking promises. Especially when I’m excited of something, then, suddenly, she say no or something will come up. I immediately sms sp to look for tickets for the concert. We were about to decide which ticket we’re getting. And then, she say, “eh, that time want to go Macau anot? That time uncle holiday cannot fetch you to the concert.” What the fuck. I want to go concert lar. Wan go holiday, anytime also can lar. Why must ngam ngam that time lei. Then I have to cancel all the ‘arragements’ I made with sp. Two days later, she cancelled the Macau trip. Hotel rooms are too expensive. Wtf!

I want to go Rynn’s concert lar wtf.

Till now, I haven’t got any answer yet. I’m sure. She cakap cakap jer..

It has always been like that.

Kejap say “yes, you can go.”

Pas tu, the next minute, “go what concert? Waste time only lar.”

wei.. then can go or cannot go de. we very fan lei... ish

-------*


had my skill test ystd and i tink i did badly.
havent return cyn the $$ also..
remind me pls!!!

----*

oh ya.. today... i came back... near my house. there's this idiot who's trying to cross the big big road... * the one from pacifc to the toll plaza in front my house*.. and... i was driving quite fast... going to avoid him de.. he was half way thru... but he saw me coming signal me to slow down.. but im not slowing down because i just wont and im going to avoid him btw.... he totally freaked out and ran back to the side... i feel so evil....

----*

loads of assignments to pass up and haven started.. exam so near...
lol....
some lecturers here really love to do last minute stuff...
i love them so much..
lol as if..
fuck...



7 comments:

AwSP said...

AIYO...i hope u cn go le...haih..but here v got transportation prob la..
i really 'fan' la...so u cant go la.. is it??

żħї~qїňg said...

i dunno can or cannot.. she dun wan give me answer

hishiko said...

very easy.. u buy the ticket first.. then by the time she dun allow u go.. u show her the ticket lo...
ha3.. i m so 'gan'

pixiepixie said...

yeah i know SOME lecturers like to do last minute stuff. i think by the end of the day, the good & responsible lecturer is..hard to admit i think is our dear dear DEAR esl teacher lor.. haha >< that doesnt mean we cant hate her!! lol

żħї~qїňg said...

huey: wah..so geng ah..if last minute no transport ma die. rm250 lei...

żħї~qїňg said...

mr. rusty: hahahah ya.. at the end, she's the best... like.. come on lar. she did so much for us lei...altho she does brag bout that, but we know she did helped us alot lor. unlike 'some' other lecturers

żħї~qїňg said...

ya we do 'love'*ahem* the same lecturers...

stupid essays....