Tuesday 2 October 2007

my crappy update

I should be present in psychology class tomorrow. The reason? First, I skipped Monday and Tuesday’s class already. And then I skipped economics today. And then I gave her a crappy reason. I kinda forgot that I skipped economics, and I went to see her to get back my psychology draft.

Then when I was about to go off, I felt guilty and said “miss, sorry I skipped econs just now”. And she said, “oh, what were you doing?” or something like this lar… then I answered, “err, I went somewhere else just now, sorry.” See…. So so crap right? And don’t really make sense also lor… at least I can say I went to the library or shiet like that…

Then the most important reason is… my mum realise I skipped psychology every morning since my college reopens… she had this sour face when she saw me at home this morning… I sked! … And she just shouted at my bro again… its his fault!! All the while I was listening to Gary. Because I know she would scold my bro… walaoeh…

No comments: