Thursday 4 October 2007

no idea for a title

Sometimes, when I come home after my class, I feel like I’m entering a haunted house lor. There’s a person here, I can see him, but we act like we don’t see anything. Even though he’s right in front of me, I’ll act like he’s invincible and he the same. Haiz so damn bored lar. Even the sound of me typing echoed in this kitchen. Lol.

Seems like psychology is the only subject I passed so far. IT teacher is so evil. He didn’t want us to see our marks and handed our papers straight to the exam department. Wtf. I hope the result is delivered to my house after my final. Or maybe it got lost in the process of delivering it. Hehehe…



Oh ya. There’s this kuailan-psychotic-fucking-bitch-whore in Penang. She was last spotted driving some big Kia. The registration number is . I'll be so doomed if she Google up her registration number. The colour of the vehicle is brownish type. She wears something on her head. Like those topi that hairless cancer patients wore. That slut is really cheap. She ‘molested’ my car with her car this morning. Not once, but twice. TWICE!!!! And then, she continues cursing me. Nyek nyek nyek. Your evil witch curse didn’t work. I’m still alive and well here. Wtf. Molest my car already still not enough. Still want to curse me.





I hope I can wash off the white stains.




Omg. I hear footsteps. And then the sound of the fridge being opened. Got to go and hide under my blanket!


LOL crap!


2 comments:

pixiepixie said...

lol wat happened this morning? ur car got scratched?

żħї~qїňg said...

er..kind of.. akibat of choosing a wrong time to go to the bridge..