Tuesday 16 October 2007

wireless!!!

my lappy has been connected to wireless for the first time. yippie! it works! all these time, i thought there's something wrong with the wireless thing in my lappy!! skipped econs, trying to study in the library. and since my lappy is connected to the internet, then now im trying to get started on the presentation. =p
same like study. presentation more important!

by, i found out the reason why people like me love doing last minute work.
because we have role models who do last minute work.

4 comments:

AwSP said...

who is ur role model o

żħї~qїňg said...

my lecturer. hahha..

AwSP said...

watta..haha..swt le

żħї~qїňg said...

really lar.. she lost some of our importnat stuff and ask us to print again.. and now she race against time to finish marking our papers. come on lar.. the thing finish like so long ago edi.. then hor.. some ppl delete from pendrive edi.. mana mau cari??