Tuesday 16 October 2007

times passed like ....

This time last year, I declare holiday myself. Besides that, I spend my time invading ida’s house. Kononnya studying, but end up talking and going for slurpee after some time. This time last year too, everyone is busy studying for SPM! The air is filled with kiasuness. This time last year too, people start to think about plans after SPM. College or form six or oversea or work…

This time this year, I spend my time in college. No holiday declaring. I don’t spend my time invading people’s house, but I do weird things. Things that people never do. Unless if they’re damn bored. This time this year, everyone around me is busy studying for the SAM finals. The air is again filled with kiasuness. This time this year, people think about which Uni will they go to. What will they do next year. Aiming for high TER. Preparing for overseas.

How fast time has passed. Last year, I was just in Form Five. This year, pass so fast without me realising how fast it is. It is time for me to face another major examination again. And this year, its worst than SPM.

I’m now in a place I never step my foot at. The LIBRARY! Seriously, this is the end of the year already. If all turn out well, I might not be here anymore next year. And. The times I set my foot here, can be counted with the 10 fingers on your hand.

Shiet! I don’t know what I want to talk about.

2 comments:

AwSP said...

well every1 is kiasu la..haih..
u jia you ba..

żħї~qїňg said...

hahahha... lol...