Monday 31 March 2008

-___-

today didnt start really well... alright, i was very early today... i got ready by 6.30am.. got nothing to do so i decided to go to coll early...

i could have, if it wasnt for my uncle's car blocking mine and me 'losing' my keys, which made me searching high and low for it... guess where was it all along?? at the door.. lol...
how stupid am i?
i went into the kitchen, up to my room, below my bed, the dining table, search everywhere and was really panic cause i seriously lost my keys...
big cle came down.. and i told him i lost my keys... he was like.. "there.. ur keys are at the door/..."

what the hel.. zha dao lorrrr...

waste my time nia..
but, the journey to coll was fun.. hehehe

cutting lanes here and dere.. lets hope no police sees that..hahaha

alright, i went to class, walaoeh..thought i went to the wrong class pulak..no ppl de.. malay was stupid.. and boring, and i almost fell asleep in accounting.. omg she's so damn boring.. the way she talk.. omg so fucking boring lorrr.. my eyes really cannot tahan her lorr..omg...

and then it was legals... omg im so fucking nervous...and when its my time to present... omgggggg......i know the answers to the questions he asked me... but what the helllllll... i couldnt answer them...yeah.. i was dumber than usual...there i said it.. and ovrall, it sucked...the presentation suckss.. my part i mean...overall, it was ok because the lec wasnt that fierce like previously..hehehe.. phew.. thankgod..hahah

then, went to buy pendrive with sw..walaoeh... so fucking unfair lorrr.. i bought my 4gb for rm129.. and now, she get her 8gb for just rm120...walaoeh... my 4gb is more expensive than her 8gb leiii.. omg. i should stop buying pendrives lorrr... i got my 1gb for rm 90.. and then, shortly after i got mine, the price drops till rm30-35..walaoehhh.... NOT FAIR OK!!!

then go to her place there.... lepak a while...hehehe... and and.. thank god she got baju my size..hehe...damn hot la wear the formal thing... changed to a more comfy t shirt for a while, then take pics, walk arnd her house, then go back coll... go lib.. hehehe.. rajin leiii.. din eat lunch nei... but go lib do work leiii...hehehe

then it was econs, no one in the class, and once again, i changed back to the more formal baju again... then went downstrs to get the newletter thingy..walaoeh.... so damn hot la kl weather...

and and.. econs was ok.. just that i feel she's going too fast ... my brain cudnt really digest what she taught.....
sighh..

then, esl..omg.... i almost fell asleep when the other grps are presenting... everyone else's presentation was very very long, and my grp was the shortessttt.... sighh...good also..dun need to talk tat much...lol...

then, went to ac with sim, then back to her pangsapuri again to get my books....

=) i think i saw someone today..lol..so action buat tak kenal..lol..



ohh yaa.. my uncle was in the papers today..hehe.. at first i thought which weirdo is that...
turns out to be my uncle..heheh...called grandma to tell her..her son is in the papers...
lazy tell mum...hehehe.. tell her now..

No comments: