Monday 31 March 2008

saturday night, sunday morning

dunt have internet when i went back last weekend... too boring edi, so terpaksa write in notepad before i can post it here... lalalla


1:56 AM 3/30/2008

its almost 2am liao and i still dunt want to sleep..sighh.. i am so damn sleepy lorrrr... but then too 'lazy' to even go sleep..dad just came back and he saw me using comp in the dining room.. u know what is the first thing he say?? "here got internet meh?"
walaoeh... i use laptop doesnt mean im online lorrr... it means i am doing my work also lorrr.. what the...

and before that, my grandma make an even more sacarstic remark.. "is he not there anymore?" omg.. how can she say that??????what the hell la weii...

alright, today i onli came back at around 12.30pm..thansk to some irresponsible people.. chit.. know earlier i come back with sp yesterday...cis.. geram betul....

then, heheh.. i called my grandma and complained... heheh.. and then, im on my way home edi..hehehe...smart and evil..lol

ok..the journey is stupid..saw kinda a lot police on the way.. and hor.... damn jammm lor someplaces.. ish....keep taking picture till battery habis..

sampai kg koh nia, terus go makan edi... walaoeh..today... i didnt eat breakfast and lunch.. onli eat the mee at 3 something..eheh..

ok..then i came back, and bc was outside my house edi.. went in to her car n u know what she say?? " why u got rokok smell wan??"
walaoehhhhh...sighh... three hours journey, someone keep smoking, of course got rokok smell larrr...

alright, i bathed and went out for a while... omg the weather so damn hotttt..hehe.. i drive manual and i survived!!hehe...heheh.. grandma say she very sked seeing me drive manual..hehe.. i know why..

then, came back, wait for bc to come again..walao..meanwhile, mum came back and show me my result slip... sighh speechless..

bc came we went to look for d'zire.. lol... so susah lo to find the place.. thanks to maggie lorrr...give us CLUES where the hell is the place.. thought got a lot people pulak.. mana tau.. no people at all..hehe.. the girl was actually frenly lo.. and for the very first time.. i dun feel like uncomfortable going to cut hair by myself leiii...d'zire will be my first choice from now.. =)

heheh... bc decided to perm her hair.. and we went like... one and de half hour late for steamboat.. hehe.. paisehhh...didnt eat much cause i was too hungry liao la..i think....

and then went to sp de house, watch dunno what show.. omg the guy so suai.. heheh.. alrite, i wasnt really interested in watching the show also... was too tired and sleepy...

came back bout 12 something..sighh... too bad la.. my grandparents actually waited for me.. me dun have keys, because i am so SMART and forgot to bring my set of keys back.....=(

have to wake up early tml to qing ming.. sighh. bored...
2:12 AM 3/30/2008

No comments: