Wednesday 30 April 2008

i, i, i

im thinking: omg how can anyone be so damn lala?

im feeling: damn soi, damn memalukan, damn bored
-early in the morn, i tot wanna put my stuff in the lib, end up kena scold because its not 7.30am yet
-then i got back my english and i FAILED. yes, i FAILED english...
-right after taht was accounts..got back paper again..lol..needless to say, FAILED..
-after class, went to pangsapuri to get back my stuff..nothing soi happen..
-then i was outside library talking and stuffing everything in the blue paper file, then suddenly, it fell over the railing..memalukan nia..i got back my file, but a few papers were still dere and i tak sampai..damnit..people who notice was looking..lucky sum fren came to help..lol
-then i balik, uncle fetch me, so i ma ask him to turn to mcd there lo..walaoeh...tengah jam there dat time, damnit, someone reversed and didn't see my car so she knocked into mine..now my car got another new dent..sighhh..as if my car is not horrible enough lorrrrr...

i am now: damn bored lor...
-ntg to do and thinking of what to do tomorrow

i like: watching those people in parliament "debating" and uttering words that are not very "right"
-lol

i cant stop: people from talking..
-mouth is theirs

i wnat to: SLEEP

i ... haven driven for 3 days ... lol ...

i didnt present for malay today =)




------*


i say, subway is gonna open opposite college..
he say, so?
i say, if subway open i sure declare bankrap edi...
he say, why??
i say, expensive...
he say, if u go eat u bankrap, if u dun go then subway declare bankrap...
me, LOL


before that, when we're eating...

he say, did the bank call u today?? they're supposed to confirm a few tings with u...
i say, yes they did but i was sleeping...
he say, what??? u sleeping???
i say, yes i was sleeping...
he say, u sleep in the library isit???
i say, yes... (lol, i slept in esl, not library) i called back, but the number busy so its not my fault...
he say, aiyah then like that delay another day again...
me think, another day??? no la... two more days.. because thursday is a public holiday hehehe...
he cepat cepat called the bank, i was laughing my heart out...
i then say, walaoeh... u really desperate is it?? wait one more day can die meh??
he say, of course la...i dont want to send u to college anymore... so tiring
me : swt

No comments: