Thursday 1 May 2008

1stofMAY

now i know, why i cant tell my mum EVERYTHING...
omg she's like a radio or astro...
no she cant be astro, its taken by my aunt...
i told her my car got hit...
and u know what????
FIVE (5) minutes later, my grandma called and asked how am i and my car...
like, what the hell, so fast the news also fly to her edi...
this is BAD...
damnit larrr...
it must be her...
no on else is so free to actually called up grandma to tell her this kind of not so important thingy...
my uncles are busy at that time, one is away for golf, and another one is busy sleeping...
lol....



today, i thought of staying home the whole day...
but then i made plans to go sunway with sp cux i malas wanna go on friday...
and i was happily watching enews, happy cause i can finally watch zhi qing's part which i missed...
and wth, i heard my phone ring and go get it..
it was bc, asking us to go mv..
walaoeh...i damn lazy lorrr...
i didnt even know why the hell i agreed to go lorr...
maybe its the... 'we so long din meet edi lei...'
and so, i misssed zhiqing's part AGAIN and get ready to go..
one hour later, i am there with them...
lol...

my plan to finish the book i started reading, FAILED...
my plan to actually wash the car,FAILED...
my plan to sleep today, FAILED...


i go mv to makan and meet them, and walk around without buying anything...
i feel, the feeling of being there and not spending money, its so depressing lor...
and then, me and sp met up with my uncle and de gf, and so we went to pyramid cause we wanted to get something...
lol...
damnit...
this is the FIRST time i bought so many bookmarks in my whole entire life...
i dunno what happen laaa...
but arnd 6.30pm oni sampai rumah and i feel like i want to die edi.. lol...
sp's study plan also rosak habis...


and i dont know why and how, i actually spent more than rm100 today..
on nothing.. lol...

tomorrow, will be another new day...
and tomorrow, i will have to drive again...

sighhh... i will surely miss those days he have to drive me to coll, and he actually have to drive SLOW..


No comments: