Sunday 11 May 2008

=(

sometimes i wonder, why do people ever bothered to even ask for my opinion.
its not that they really listen and take my suggestions or opinions or even notice whatever i say.

i believe, i am now indecisive and i am extremely quiet sometimes because people would not listen.
i grow up in this situation (people never take me seriously, well, at least what i say) and now i am someone who could not decide for myself, and worst, i have no opinion and i do what people do...

ever since young (im not old yet ok), i feel like, whenever i want to say something, no one listens. i learn to keep quiet and shut up.. and also, whenever i feel like i have something to say on certain topic, my opinions and suggestions would be brushed aside because i am still a kid and my opinions are worthless.

over the years, i become extremely quiet and when someone really do asks me what do i think on this or that, i couldnt give an answer.. because i dont know what do i really think about that.. i am indecisive, i dont know whether i really do like it or i hate it... i am always on the fence...

sighhh....

this is really bad...

just agree with me...

i am indecisive...

i dont know what i want.. sighhhhh

No comments: