Sunday 11 May 2008

my EATING weekend

this weekend, i've been a pig. i eat like a pig and sleep like a pig.

omg. went back on friday night so i have more time to eat.

sebaik saja i sampai rumah, i had bak chang, made my grandma and her sisters early that day.

then saturday, i had kam puan at the market, went back to help grandma cook a bit (she complain i ruin her popiah cause i cook and its not nice..lol help her e still complain so much) then of cuz makan laa..and a few hours later, we went out to the stall at the market again and i had a drink.. cause i dun wan to makan... then uncle chao edi, waited for bc to come.. she ordered laksa, and i couldnt resist the temptation so i ordered one too..and it was like about 4.30pm.. pas tu, kitorang gi giant, and then i had to go home for dinner... dinner is at 7.30pm.. and its not like a normal family dinner... its de kind of dishes u see in chinese wedding dinner.. we were there and grandma was like, i ordered NINE dishes tonight... omg... everyone was like.. wahhh... very keng laaa.. order so much... ok ok... then after the very very full dinner, we went back and cut the cake (grandpa bday maaa)... i had some and then, a few hours later, i find myself munching on something else...walaoehhh...

this morning, sunday morning, we went back to the same stall at the market also, and i ordered lu lak (something that u order when u cant decide btween lu mien and laksa)...i actually finished the whole thing.. and then, wheni get home, i actually sat at the table and eat (yes, again)...and then, after a while , i find myself on the dining area again... and then again.. i was eating, and my mum was like, fasterla....eat when u come back later laaa...so i went out with her..and when i came back, i really continue eating leiiii....and i went to sleep (yeah...very very unhealthy but i always sleep after i eat)...then i woke up and eat again...omg..am i sick or something...then pack my bags, before i left for SA, i was eating popiah and drinking sup and fishball, and meat..omg....this is badddddd


and also, that night, after we had dinner, we were about to go home, so i ask my bro to come with me to drive the car over... and u know what he say?? he say, can i drive... so i answered something like, ur head la u want to drive..bla bla..i know its rude but then, its a miracle im talking to my bro ok...

then my mum was like, eh he know how to drive one..u don believe isit..

lol..u see la so not fair lorrr... this is GENDER INEQUALITY..
things that i am not allowed to do, he can..what the hell is this...

and during dinner, she was like telling everyone my bro had vodka in his friend's party..like wtf...
so bangga isit??
and i just had a lil wine only, she alrd like, eh..u know thats alcoholic drink anot..later mabuk oni u know...
what the hell... hellllo....its not like the first time im having this ok..damnit... i know when im drunk and i know when im ok...again, this is GENDER INEQUALITy

but then, when we reach home, he say he wanted to drive de car in, and i dont know what happen to me, i actually step out of de car and let him drive.. like, what the hell is WRONG with me??
helloooooo...this is so not fair ok...

and talk about cars, i am now so damn geram lorrrrr....

new car supposed to be mine..MINE...
and now, my mum got the car edi..
damnit.. damn not fair la wei.. somemore he can drive now..
so he will get to drive new car lorrrr..
and me, stuck with my old car lorrr....

its supposed to be MINE ok...
damnit...
it even has my NAME on it..damnit...
so damn unfair laaa..

no one understands my family..

they like to give me big hope, make me happy for 10 minutes, and then, crash it into pieces real hard...

seriously, im not joking..
that's what i went thru over the years..
and that's where i got my tidak apa attitude...
and also the indecisive-ness which u can see in the next post...

why do i care so much when they dont even care..
eg.. if i care, then i would be unhappy, cause my dreams and hopes are crashed...
over the years, my tidak apa attitude became more and more serious..and i believe, its because im trying to protect myself from whatever unhappiness...

lol

No comments: