Friday 2 May 2008

i declare

i am going back to 'hibernating' again...

it all started last friday, i went to pyramid...
i've been hibernating and not going out for bout a month before that..

then, i went to curve on sunday to catch a movie there...
i see things i like but i didnt get them cause someone was walking too fast...

then, tuesday, i went for movies again, in pyramid..
and i got my jacket on that day..
freaking rm90 gone just like that..omg..
but then, its a necessity..lol..as if..hehe

then, on thursday, which is a public holiday, i went to mid valley and gardens then to pyramid after that..
i only planned to have lunch and pyramid and then get something and chao..
but then, bee chyi and kong siong called, and its been like ages since i saw them, so i went to mid valley, then walk all e way to gardens(its far ok) just to have lunch..and then walk around a while, then they went back.. leave me and sheng ping dere....
lepak around mv with my uncle and his gf for a while, then we went to pyramid...
walked, eat, buy lol....

so, i thought, today, friday, would be a hibernating day for me, cause i went out a lot this week and i should be studying or doing something beneficial instead...
mana tau, on my way to get my car today, huey ping sms-ed me and say she's on the way to pyramid and wonder whether i could go anot..since we didnt meet for so so long edi..
and so, i went with sheng ping, who was trying to study in the library..
and i finally had my cheese baked rice @ kim gary.. omg yummy!!!
and the stupidest part is, i cant stop spending $$...
so much more i want to buy, but time and money constraint, sighh..


and so, i am going to hibernate and start saving money again...
i even used up all of my next weeks allowance..

sighhh

No comments: