Tuesday 27 May 2008

im taggin no one cause no one bother to do it

exam's over. time for tags.

Instructions: Remove ONE question and add in your personal question if you want to, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. What have you realised recently?

No one is perfect.

A person might seem to be the perfect one at first, but then, as time passes, everything changes.

Last minutes never work. Some people never learn from mistakes.

2. Have you given your first kiss away?

:: x ::

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who're the buddies you would take with you?

Erm… I would take people who understands me and people who I understand, so that we wouldn’t get into arguments easily. As if get stranded on a deserted island is not cham enough, now have to argue with people pulak…dun wan dun wan..hehehe

And also, someone fun, so that I wont be bored to death =)

4. Are u satisfy with life you have now or you wan even more?

Humans never feels satisfies with wat they have. They always want more. It’s human nature. My life is kinda shitty, so I would say, I want more…

5. Who do u trust the most?

Hmmm… I tend to trust people easily… I don’t know who I really trust the most…

Everyone seems to be “trust-able”

6. Name one of ur best and ever best friend?

Ermmmmm….those people I sms EVERYDAY?

7. Do you prefer to sleep or talk to a friend when it gets boring in class?
I’m an introvert… of course la I prefer to sleep..

8. What makes you mad?

People who never understands.

9. Have you ever cried so hard, you made yourself sick?

Nope, not yet…

10. List out 3 points of your first impression of the person who tagged you?

Friendly, cheerful, errrr…scary(she my senior ma..of cux sked la)

11. What do you think of urself?

I’m living in the world of my own, but its not that far away from reality, unlike some people.

Quiet at times…

Indecisive…

12. Which type of person do you like the most?

Someone who is funny and also understands. And also, someone who is not fake.

13. Is there someone you're thinking of now?

Yeah, lots...

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you

or would you rather they keep quiet?

Truth hurts. But I will appreciate it if they would tell me… so I can at least know what am I doing wrong.

15. Who was the last person you hugged?

Jun nee…

16. Who knows you the best?

I have no idea

17. If your house burned down, what is the ONE thing you’d save from your room?

Everything…

18. Throughout ur life,what hurts you most?

Hmmmm….no idea toooo…

19. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?

The papers.

20. Are you happy you've been tagged by ur friend?

YES!

No comments: