Monday 26 May 2008

words to describe today:
* Edited


weird
It feels weird walking in those heels


firsts
Had many firsts today.
[first court trip]
[first time having breakfast in mamak with them]
[first time im illegally parking in kl]
[first time wearing a skirt, i think the last time i wore a skirt is the school uniform]
[first time wearing heels this year and it hurts damnit]
[first time going to sing-k...and it rained]
[first time talking to wendyloo...according to vivian =)]
[dunno what happen...i keep ending my sentence with 'wehhh']
[firstsss...i forget edi laaa.....]





late

The bus was late. I’m early. Lol.


hot
Damn hot lorrrr…stupid kl weather

boring
It was kinda boring in the courtroom…someone even fell asleep…and no I didn’t..lol…


slow
Hmmm...


tired
Feel very tired lorrr…may because lack of sleep..and woke up tooo early..and came back tooo late cause having tooo much fun


awkward(no reason)


hungry

Didn’t finish my breakfast, so I was hungry.


blurrrrr
Sighhh…lack of sleep leads to being extremely blurrr


pain
Stooooooooopid heels…



happy

Hehehe…after court trip, we went to pyramid!! Im HAPPY to have my cheese baked rice


38
Three 38 people, happened to be given the room 38

Lol



rain
It rained. And I think its because of me. It didn’t rained heavy cause I didn’t tried hard enough. Hmmmm…

No comments: