Sunday 18 May 2008

tiffy's tag NO.1

i have THREE tags waiting for me to do.
one from lay chooi.
two from tiffy.
i decided to do at least one before my mid year.
and of the three, i HAD to do the longest one...
Lol..
here it goes
--------*

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

------------------------ ♥ ------------------------


Starting time: 7.11pm


Name: Tze Ching
Sisters: None
Brothers: One
Shoe size: 7, 8, 9, 10 (depends)
Height: 166cm
Where do you live: Shah Alam
Favourite drinks: Ice Lemon Tea, Teh Ais, Vitagen, Wine + 7up, and the list goes on
Favourite breakfast: roti bakar, roti canai, (oi, I dun have breakfast laaaa)
Have you ever been on a plane: Yes (lol)
Swam in the ocean: Nope ( I don’t know how to swim)
Fallen asleep in school: Yes (who hasn’t? School = Study = Boring)

Broken someone's heart: Hope not… =/

Fell off your chair: Yes (memalukan…lol…)
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Not really, I fall asleep waiting…
Saved e-mails: Yes, yes…
What is your room like: Extremely Messy. Disgusting. Not human like.
What's right beside you: The WALL
What is the last thing you ate: Homemade Burger..
Ever had chicken pox: NOPE!! And I don’t want to…
Sore throat: Yes
Stitches: Nope…
Broken nose: oh no…no no no… and I also don’t want
Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes, I believe I do..sometimes….

Like picnics: Erm….dont know…never had picnic before… =( … but shud be fun kan??
Who was the last person you danced with: Those in the ballet class when I was..erm…5 years old??
Last made you smile: Chilli Sos (don’t ask..its stoopid)
You last yelled at: Uncle V, if u call that yelling

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: nope..

Kissed anyone: Nope
Get sick: Nope
Talked to an ex: Nope
Miss someone: Yes
Eat: Yes, of course
Best feeling in the world: Relaxed…
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No, I don’t…
What's under your bed: Nothing
Who do you really hate: currently, I have no ideaaa…
What time is it now: 7.22pm

Random:
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: No
Q: Do you have any siblings: Yes
Q: Do you want children: Nope, not really… I’ll go for adoption, like what I told sp the other day (but u’ll never know what will happen in future)
Q: Do you smile often: hmmm… nope, I don’t think so…
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: yes, of course..hehehe…
Q: Are your toenails painted: No
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: erm… no one…I love my bed
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Red
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: TV
Q: I can't wait till: The day I graduate from SAM..then, I want at least 5 months of doing nothing….
Q: When did you cry last: I cannot remember…not recently…

Q: Are you a friendly person: a bit gua… I don’t talk much too, so that makes me not friendly… =/
Q: Do you have any pets: Nope, I don’t… All my previous pets died under my care, so I decided not to torture anymore living things…


Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?

I have no idea


Do you sleep with the TV on?

Nope, it’s a waste of ______.


What are you doing right now?
Listening to the TV and doing this tag…why ahh..so long one…


Have you ever crawled through a window?

Ha ha.. nope…

Can you handle the truth?

What truth?? About what?? I guess it all depends


Are you too forgiving?

Hope not…

Are you closer to your mother or father?

Mum I guess, she’s the one I call when I need to reload my phone…


Who was the last person you cried in front of?

I have no idea…..

How many people can you say you've really loved?

This too, I have no idea…


Do you eat healthy?

Ha ha, nope…


Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
nope, no ex, so no pics…

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
nope, none that I can recall…


How often do you go to church?
Used to, when I was in Sunday school and IMYF…and sometimes in MYF..and occasionally after that…


If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
erm, I sms sp like 24/7


Are you loud or quiet most of the time?

QUIET… (See, everyone agrees)


Are you confident?

Nope, I have low self esteem….

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
(10 years ago, I would be 8 or 9 years old)

1. I got the FIRST worst grade in my life history, and I got into the worst class in the form…
2. Being in the worst class, I have the worst attitude too, I did something evil to my classmate, whom I hated so much… =)
3. I think, at that time, I was occasionally pulling hair and screaming words like (syaitan, and all those kids curse words) with her (if u guys still remember).
4. I have a tuition teacher who mistaken my surname for Wong
5. I got 1st in class and attended the one and only majlis penyampaian hadiah in my schooling life

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Study
2. Stop dreaming
3. Stop doing nonsense…
4. Stop sleeping

5. Study


Five snacks I enjoy:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.


Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.


Five of my bad habits:
1. Lazy
2. Lots of Excuses

3. Boring

4. tooo Whatever
5. Last minutes


Five places I have lived in:
1.SItiawan
2. Perai
3. Shah Alam


Five jobs I've had:
1.
2.

3.

4.

5.

Five people I tag:
*coming sooon*



No comments: