Thursday 8 May 2008

two in one

i LOVE

living in the

WORLD OF MY OWN

*shuts de door to the outside world*

Everyone is so damn RED in coll today...

It’s even RED-der than CNY!

Serious one….

And damn coll comp…

Can’t copy and paste my post from M. Word.

Damnit damnnnnit….

Back to the red topic: I find RED scary..its like, everywhere I look, red red red…scary lei..Summore so striking lei de colour…

I guess I just freaked out in econs..its unusual to see EVERYONE in RED,,

-------*

Woot!! Went to “Noises Off” play..

Omg I so din regret going..

Wheeee!!!

Hehehe

And ohhhh yaaa…

I got my HENNA today… wheee!!

Hated it at first, but then, now I’m starting to like it..hehehe

And and and..damn good news lorr..

I CAN go to GARY’s First concert..

Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!

Cant believe my mum actually allows me to go..

Omggg..

I don’t mind paying, I just wan the permission to go..

Hehehehehe!!!

But this also means…

Goodbye redang, year end I suppose, when I have $$... =(

No comments: