Sunday 27 July 2008

STUPID DAY

why cant anyone understand?
stupid la weh...
ok la..
it may be perfectly normal for u..
and its not a FIVE STAR hotel..
but, do u know something about PERSONAL HYGIENE?
for a guy maybe its normal o something, but then,
maybe u forgot or something,

i AM a GIRL not a GUY..
i dont have BALLS down there...

fucker.

really geram la weh...
even mum laughing at me..

helllo...
mum, i was born a GIRL,
remember
??????

result from that 'situation'::

1.
i tore my accounting text book into pieces...
five chapters gone..
(thats how mad i am)

2.
my left thumb is hurting like mad...
knocked it at the side of my bed while i was tearing/hittin de book there

3.
my right index finger is hurting too...
i dont think anything is broken,
but it feels like something really heavy just dropped on it..
thumb hurts more...


in addition,

1.
this morning,
my left leg got cramped for NO reason..

2.
i fell down e other day and de right leg ankle was still hurting..

3.
i have tummy ache...
shiet la weh...




WHAT AN INTERESTING AND WONDERFUL DAY





ps:
ask ur gf and see she can tahan anot..
right she doesnt live here...but then, ask her to imagine staying here...
can she stand all these crap??


fuck de.


pps:
mum, i said i dun wan stay here right...
its not my choice to stay here right???




JUST RUINED MY MOOD LA.
FUCK.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh..
wat happened?
y u so pissed off de/

żħї~qїňg said...

hmmmph... nothing serious la.. just that i become depressed on weekends so everything become negative
=(

Winnie Chong said...

Breathe. Sometimes things go wrong. I'm pissed off too right now.

Will keep you in my prayers.