Thursday 24 July 2008

yesterday today

Its been a super crazy busy week, and it has not end yet. In this week alone, we have legals class assignment and I suck in it, whole week of Economics project, and also Malay presentation. Friday would be the deadline for my Economics and also Malay presentation…

Had been in ECA much more often than before… I never been to ECA in Sem 1.. lol.. anyway, was there playing Uno with them yesterday… a never ending game.. lol…

Anyway, on my way back after I had dinner in AC, I went to get wafer, and then I was walking and I got free drinks from Fly.Fm…hmmmph… how come la people so happy when get free things…

[Random Stranger 1: of course happy la… got free things take…]

Wtf, got free things take then happy till like that meh…whatever…

Been coming home very late this whole week..errrrk…

---------------------------------------------*

Came home only at 9 something today…hmmph… cancelled my tuition class today because I haven’t finish my economics yet… but then, we went to ss14 to have dinner first.. lol.. wanted to makan nasi lemak…but then, too many ppl and my leg is hurting so we decided to walk and go eat BKT… can say it’s the first time I eat bkt at 4.30pm de lorrrr….Went to see the doc before we went for food… and he was like laughing at everything I said..hmmmph…funny meh… its really pain before ma… see u that time oni the pain stop… lol… heheheh I didn’t tell them where I went, so yk and lp was at McD, waiting for me..hehehe… lol…

Me: So that means I cannot wear high heels tomorrow???

Doc: errr…yeah no high heels, try to wear something comfortable.. something flat…

Me: ok ok…

Doc: lucky u didn’t sprain ur ankle… people who sprain their ankle, the ankle part will become loose after a while

Me: *what the hell tell me for what* huh?? Serious ahhh?? Owh ok…

Went back to taylors arnd 6 to start do work, but then, sighhhh..


anyway, was having a short little break from econs.. errrrk....

gotta to back to work now,.. sighhhh




No comments: