Sunday 19 October 2008

its been a week

omygosh its been more than a week since i've updated..
that's a progress..

but its not like im studying like i'm supposed to or anything..

the fact was, i was online the whole entire time.
i was hooked on facebook hatchlings and also crazy taxi game.

anyway, last wednesday,
was super tired and all after class..
i felt grumpy alrd after lunch...
and then i was in library doing my things, then i suddenly remembered synn asked me for movie yesterday and i said i cant because i tot it was thursday...(lost track of time)
so it was wed and its one hour before the movie starts and then, i msged her and all...
by the time we're ready to go, its alrd 4pm..
some more its raining super heavy by the time i went to get my stuff at the locker..
swttt..
why la this has to happen everytime i got nice plans??

yeah synn came with her umbrella and we went to my car..
wtf i parked so damn far that day cause i was late...

im not sure whether its wednesday or what... i think it is...
wtf..early morning..
i thought i was early but then i ended up going out later..wthhhhh

its like this i wanted to leave house..looked for my house key..
tak jumpa..look again...din sseee it anywhere..
start to panic..
went up to my room look again...
wtf i remember i leave my keys at that place laaa...

so i woke him up, and ask.. got see my key or not??
he said... no la who want to take ur key...

so i kept looking again... kitchen, dry and wet, dining table, and even the fridge. wtf still dun have...
i went up to my room again.. drawers and bed..
by that time he wake up edi.. keep looking..
i went down he give me his car key... ask me go check there...

wtf, the key really in his car..
somemore say who the hell want to take ur keys worrrr...
it took me freaking 20 mins hao bu hao... i wan 10 mins early.. end up 10 mins late and fuck no nearer parking...(ss15, too much activity too little parking..)

then i went to the stupid machine... since the start of the week, the machine has been giving me problem every single day...
okay i was late.. and the queue was super long.. somemore that stupid first machine in front mcd not working, and the one further up in front bank one also not working.. so everyone use the one in front mamak...

fuck one la.. i put money, i think too much,.. in the end everything fell out... fuck daooo... so i went off to my car to take just enough syiling..stupid..waited a while and the whole process begins..

and then there's this day, the machine decides to torture me again.. and so i went back to my car to take more syiling.. and get the ticket...and went to the atm..get money... then then.... by the time i reached college, only i realise the parking tic is with me all along, and i forgot to leave it at the car.. wtf have to walk back again..damn fucking far lo...

then then...there's this morning, parking machine decided to shake hand with atm and torture me...
stupid.. the machine didnt want my coins and the atm, didnt want to give me money...
fuck.

ok change topic, and and i think its on wednesday tooooo...
after the parking machine incident, what the fuck..
i went to coll.. they HAVE to check our tags..
and then, i lazy take out my tag(its right at the bottom of my bag la wth)
so i told that guard i forgot to bring..
he ask me to go to the other side where this indian guard is apparently sitting in his comfortable office...
wth...

question me why i didnt have my ID.
i forgot to bring.
forgot? how can u forgot ur ID. from next month onwards if u dont have ur ID we will ask u to go back home and take it. we wont let u in. this time i let u go with a warning first ok?
*ur mother.... i wearing TAYLORS tshirt ok.. how can i fake that i'm a taylorian while wearing a super ugly taylors shirt? NExt month a??? u wont see my cute chubby face in taylors anymore la.. next month konon...* i just said ok whatever and left.

then then... there's this day.. i forgot which day.. if i not mistaken its wednesday..(Wtf wednesday again ah??)
i went cafeteria to buy food in between classes... its rm2.10 the sandwich..
then i pay rm3..
the FAT uncle said, got 10 cents?
i said dunt have.
u know what is his fucking reply??
wahhh...10 cents also dont have ah? next time i give u all 5 cents change..

what the fucking hell is wrong with him???
i am CUSTOMER lei...
its my right i want to give how much for change laaaa..
u know what.. i damn regret din tembak him back..
its ok... i can pay electric bill with 5 cents...
i can shop in guardian and giant with 5 cents...
i hope u rot in hell...

the thing is, i always think what to say after i left...
hmmmph bad bad...

anyway, back to the movie part.
okay i went there... the movie starts 4.20pm...
we reached at 4.30pm thanks to the rain..
so decided to watch mamma mia!!!!!!
nice nice nice
omygosh i lovvvveee musicalsss.....

okay now i think i know why i so damn grumpy and depressed on wednesday...

------*
i bought a nail polish the night before moot court...
i wanted purple but then i look like a vampire when i had it on my hands...
so....
i had it on my toes instead..
hahaha....
my theme...
"imperfection is perfection"

many tries and errors and end up with this theme...
heheheheh



ps: i know my feet is so damn ugly..
i have flat foot, mind u...
its genetic.. lolx..
i dont have nice curvy feet like every other girls..or guys..






No comments: