Wednesday 9 June 2010

medium snippets

Hello!! I was in the middle of completing a post, and suddenly everything's gone. I was directed to a dark blue page that says "Aw, Snap" and apparently something is wrong with the browser. ya-da ya-da ya-da... closed everything and reload again. Goodbye to previous unposted post.

ps: every paragraph is on diff topic ok. so dun get lost trying to relate. heheheheheh

Okay, just now, I was in the middle of blog-hopping and then I bumped into a post that has my classmate's pictures. He-he. They were doing their experiment the other day and their 'victims' thought they are some bad people who cheats money. Hehe, so random. Don't know whether should I say blog world is so small, or this is just purely "oh-so-random" moment. Oh well, this is something that psychology students have to face, because we do experiments quite often and many times, we have to do it in public. But of courselah, kenot make public announcement that we're doing experiment, if not how to get natural result ha?

People (especially girls), if you have make-up on, no matter how mininal/light is it, please remember to remove it once you are home. No matter how tempting is the bed or how busy are you at the moment. I came home today, dead tired and I facebook-ed, then had a few hours sleep, and then i woke up, facebook, dinner at 12am, and then fb more, then only i remember that i had not removed bbcream at all! ahhhhh~~ plus i have kind of sensitive skin. and now, I have some red patches on the left side of my face, and its now itchy at the forehead, the cheeks, and at the corner of the mouth. sighs.
Reminder to self: Next time, dun hiao go put bbcream/foundation for no reason.
Ps: In Tze's dictionary, make-up means bbcream/foundation.

My sleep cycle is going thru a period of difficulties. It started with one night, i stayed on till nearly 4am. I had class next day, yes. And then, the same thing happen the next day, and before i know it, i sleep at 3.30am - 4am everyday. Last two days, with only 3 hours sleep per night somemore. And I take super long afternoon naps. Like today, slept like 4 - 5 hours in the afternoon. I need to tune back my sleep cycle ahhhhhh... But I sense that it is impossible at the moment because exam's coming soon. And being a last minute person like me, susah lah~~

I'm thinking, maybe after my course(which im slowly drifting apart from, now) maybe i should go learn some basic make-up techniques. just for fun and to learn something. if you think that all girls knows abt make-up, you are so damn wrong. im worst than some guys. the learning thing wud be something that im curious in, and would like to know more about. thinking only lah...

I am also thinking, maybe i should go to Korea, and learn Korean. or China, to learn Chinese. or Hong Kong, to learn Cantonese. or Japan, to learn Japanese. Should I? Of course it's not now lah, it'll be after graduation.

I've gone thru IO for the second time. As in, the whole entire syllabus. And, I sTILL DUN GET IT! FML, if I F A I L this paper once more, im out of psych for no good. why lah in this world got this kind of subject de?

i suddenly thought of why i did not update my blog for so long. before this. because i emo. so emo that, i can listen to a song and tears come pouring down. sometimes, it happens everyday. sometimes, a few times in a week. sometimes, once a week. but it happens. and, even when im driving. of course, i can see the road, no matter how emo, i dont want to die and safety comes first. i wear glasses so people wont see the tears. anyway, it got better, thats why im back here posting again. i dun care if anyone reads my blog. its my personal reference for the future. maybe i lost my memory or something, then i can refer here. LOL.

Ohhhhh, something stupid happened today in uni. Me and sue went to the lift. and then before i got in, the door closed in front of me, so every1 went in, and me alone outside. SWT. the door opened again and i see people trying to hold their laugh. LOL true enough, once i came off, they were laughing. >.<

if u feel bored reading my blog, i know. im bored with the way i write too. but being a boring person, i cant write it un-bored-ly. writings reflect a person. i always belief that. different people writes differently.

went to church last sunday. for a talk on God and Sex. I realise, i need to throw away my shy-ness and quiet-ness. because i only know 1 person there. lucky shadow went with me or else, i'll die a horrible social death.

presentation today. not happy with the performance. i dun fear presentation that much anymore. but i just cant speak fluently. and i dont stand straight naturally. so i'm alrd stuck this way. unless i go correct my bones posture or smtg. LOL.

just a distraction from this boring-ness. click here to see burgers.

No comments: