Tuesday 1 June 2010

Shadows of the Sun

A short update- I'm in class now so i cant make a very long post. & hehehhe, i know the title doesnt make any sense..

I still have Gary Chaw Part 1 and 2, Photoshoot for a friend's assignment (that have to wait till she's done with her assignment before i can release the photos), Bagan Datoh photo trip, Taman Tasik Permaisuri & KL & I-City photo trip (walao seems like my life past month is filled with phototrips) and many other randoms that I cant think of now.. But i hope eventually it'll come to me :D and also i need to change the template for the blog.. its a bit too dark, too depressing...

Here's a picture I took on the way back to Sitiawan last weekend.. Please be patient there are lots more to come xD
I just need more time to process those pictures... In the month of May only, i think i took like 900++ photos... ok i shall go back to my quiz now...



2 comments:

ChloeSim23 said...

yay!!
u updated about ur future updates!!
hehe.. cant wait
help me c which hair colour nice ler?

go c my blog..
hehe!!

żħї~qїňg said...

hahah too many pending updates... esp Gary Chaw Part 1 and 2 hahahaha....