Saturday 7 August 2010

#712

According to Blogger.com, this is post number 712. It's been a long journey. I had this blog since form 3. wow-ness.

It's so peaceful here, i don't feel like going home so early :(

Exam results are very worrying. Why so they have to add an extra step? If they would just call and tell, then we wouldn't have to wait so long. Result are out yeah, but we can't see our results yet, because it's not in izone yet. and for a high risk student like me, i have done nothing but worry during my holidays.

since the start of holiday till now, there's only one question in my mind. "What if I failed? What will I do then?"

Just want to share one emo song today.


怎麽了.你累了.说好的.幸福呐
我懂了.不说了.爱淡了.梦淹了
开心与不开心.一一叙说着.你在不舍
那些爱过的感觉都太深刻.我都还记得
what happened, you're tired, hadn't we agreed, to have happiness
i understand, don't say anymore, love had weakened, my dreams have sunk
being happy and not, narrating them one after another, you can't bear it
those feelings of having loved are too deep, i still remember them


Partial lyrics from here.

No comments: