Saturday 19 March 2011

Howdy!

Hellow people, anyone who still comes here, because even I don't come often anymore. I used to click on my own page several times a day even though there is no update or whatever, but now, I got so caught up with school and assignments, I don't even have time to write a proper post. Yes, procrastination too. hehe, procrastinating is soooooo ME.

Over the months (omgosh, thankfully its months, not years), hehehe, I have come to this create post page, but somehow, there is nothing to say. I don't know why because I never have nothing to say when I have the chance to crap.

Ok. What happen since December? *Need to dig back my memory, and the reason i have this blog is because my memory is a bit useless. Let's see what can I remember so far.

In December, I start paying my rent (yes, i moved out), I learn that there is something called stomach ulcer (yes, its terrible, someone in the family fainted while home alone and was under observation in hospital for ONE week), my parents at last tried and LOVED snowflakes (hehehehehhe), I started to moved my things out (and realised that its not an easy task), had 'pun choi' which is meant for 12 ppl (but only 6 of us went and the restaurant workers were amazed with our attendance because NO ONE EVER had so little ppl coming for 'pun choi'). I think that's all for december. The whole month was kinda of a semester break, so i was back at home with no internet and alot of hokkien dramas which i wont watch which means that i dont have tv also. yes, i spend 1 month rotting. like, stare at 4 walls kind of rot.

In 2011, i started a new semester, drove to and fro stw-teluk intan route 3 days a week (for almost 2 weeks), get paranoid when i drive cause SAMAN is EXPENSIVE, officially stayed in my new room (moved in to a condo full of males, was the only girl here for almost 2 months wtf right), thank God that my housemates are good people [ :) ], started and already ended a short semester, exams suck btw, had my first 40% weightage for 1 assignment, tasted coconut jelly for the first time (march 18), went to annual dinner for the first time willingly (march 10), agreed to go clubbing for the first time (afterparty for annual dinner)(oya i quite like it in there, i like loud music), saw a overly high electricity bill for the first time (RM650+ per month for electricity bill WTF), found out that paying bills is no fun, worked for the 2nd time in my life (march 15), FINALLY had a trip with some uni frens (I KNOW, my uni life very miserable, trips always tak jadi, this and that, sien oni), volunteered for open day (march 13), lose a friend or two here and there (let's just say we're not on the same page anymore, i've tried but failed), my kai loi is all grown up, realised that I SUCK in photography (not to say i have good skills previously, but now, i totally forgot how to manage the camera wtf right), WENT TO couple seat cinema and watched the entire movie ALONE (so sad to be still bf-less T_______T), had a very boring cny (almost could see gary in person at ipoh, stadiuminderamulia, but then i didnt drive there so i couldnt stay to wait for him to appear *sad betul ok*), ...

*urgh seriously cannot remember!!! mymemory fails me...











nice or not? nice ma? nice anot? cantik tak?
xD

bought this during my trip to melaka with shadow, june and shadow sister. hehehehhehehe...
it was there and i knew i HAD to get it because i am a nikon freak.

xD






sekian, terima kasih

No comments: