Wednesday 19 October 2005

d e a d ! s e r i o u s l y..

haiz. .. wats the meaning for me to be in da science stream if i failed all my science subjects??yes..i failed fizik , bio , kimia.. the three main science sub.. and guess wat.. i failed my add math too..went to skul today and got 5 papers back...failed 4 out of 5...am i great?? lol...and the greatest news is ... drum roll please.... i got 15 out of 100 in add math and bio....i so hope that i can save my physics result..6 more points to get 8E which is a pass(at least).. busy day waiting for me tml...

i was unusually quiet in skol today..dunno y...even m synn ask me y am i so quiet..usually i am very very bising til they hav to stop me.. but today im .. speechless... no mood wan open my mouth? ..maybe... why?? why is my exam results so bad?? haiz... im toasted!!! dead for sure...

No comments: