Sunday 5 August 2007

> Dear All,
> Lets have some time for joke....
>
>
> ....INCREDIBLE...YOU'LL BE SURPRISE WITH THE ANSWERS...
> LETS SEE HOW MANY CORRECT ANSWERS YOU WILL HAVE WITH THE LAST PART????
>
>
> PLEASE READ IT TO THE END :
> First-grade teacher, Ms Neelam (Age 28) was having trouble with one of her
> students
>
> The teacher asked, "Boy. what is your problem?"
>
> Boy. answered, "I'm too smart for the first-grade. My sister is in the
> third-grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the
> third-grade too!"
>
> Ms. Neelam had enough. She took Boy to the principal's office.
>
> While Boy waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the
> principal what the situation was.
>
> The principal told Ms Neelam he would give the boy a test and if he failed
> to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the first-grade and
> behave. She agreed.
>
> Boy was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed
> to take the test.
>
> Principal: "What is 3 x 3?"
> Boy.: "9".
>
> Principal: "What is 6 x 6?"
> Boy.: "36".
>
> And so it went with every question the principal thought a third-grade
> should know. The principal looks at Ms Neelam and tells her, "I think the
> boy can go to the third-grade."
>
> Ms Neelam says to the principal, "I have some of my own questions. Can I
> ask him ?"
>
> The principal and Boy. both agree.
>
> Ms Neelam asks, "What does a cow have four of that I have only two of ?"
> Boy., after a moment : "Legs."
>
> Ms Neelam: "What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?"
> Boy.: "Pockets."
>
> Ms Neelam: "What starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy, oval,
> delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?"
> Boy.: "Coconut"
>
> Ms Neelam: "What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?"
> The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the
> answer, boy was taking charge.
> Boy.: "Bubblegum"
>
> Ms Neelam: "What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and
> a dog does on three legs?"
> The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the
> answer...
> Boy.: "Shake hands"
>
> Ms Neelam: "Now I will ask some "Who am I" sort of questions, okay?"
> Boy.: "Yep."
> Ms Neelam: "You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up.
> I get wet before you do."
> Boy.: "Tent"
>
> Ms Neelam: "A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored.
> The best man always has me first."
> The Principal was looking restless, a bit tense and took one large Patiala
> Vodka peg.
> Boy.: "Wedding Ring"
>
> Ms Neelam: "I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you blow
> me, you feel good."
> Boy.: "Nose"
>
> Ms Neelam: "I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a
> quiver."
> Boy.: "Arrow"
>
> Ms Neelam: "What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' that means lot of
> heat and excitement?"
> Boy.: "Fire truck"
>
> Ms Neelam: "What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' & if you don't get
> it, you have to use your hand."
> Boy.: "Fork"
>
> Ms Neelam: "What is it that all men have one of its longer on some men
> than on others, the pope doesn't use his and a man gives it to his wife
> after they're married?"
> Boy.: "SURNAME"
>
> Ms Neelam: "What part of the man has no bone but has muscles, has lots
> of veins, like pumping, & is responsible for making love?"
> Boy.: "HEART."
>
> The principal breathed a sigh of relief and said to the teacher, "Send
> this boy to Harvard University, I got the last ten questions wrong myself!"



copied and pasted again from here...

No comments: