Sunday 29 November 2009

It's hard to believe that I'm going to face my final examination tomorrow. One week study break came and go in a blink of an eye. What have i done in the past week?, i asked myself. lots of laughing, joking, talking for sure. i even went to watch new moon on the first day of screening. not much studying was involved.

but, why? why am i so relaxed? is there something wrong with me?

ok, i know im super last minute. but then, for being so last minute. i dont want to aks for much. i just want to pass my examination and carry on with my life.

see what i say about being relaxed? i am here, since morning. i can still blog now. and also, i am still on facebook with the games. and i was transferring songs the whole morning.

hello, people, can anyone tell me what is wrong with me?

why am i not nervous at all?
i am angry with myself being so relaxed!

No comments: